Q. Change the following interrogative sentences into passive voice.
- Do you know her?
- Are you writing a letter?
- Have you seen him?
- Will she buy a dress?
- Have you completed the work?
- Is she known to you?
- Is a letter being written by you?
- Has he been seen by you?
- Will a dress be bought by her?
- Has the work been completed by you?
Q. Change the following interrogative sentences into active voice.
- Has this dish been cooked by you?
- Is the room being cleaned by you?
- Will the story be completed by her by the end of the day?
- Was the date forgotten by you?
- Was the meeting attended by you?
- Have you cooked this dish?
- Are you cleaning the room?
- Will she complete the story by the end of the day?
- Did you forget the date?
- Did you attend the meeting?