Adverbs of Manner are the words or groups of words that explain the style or fashion in which an action takes place.
- The man answered all the questions correctly.
- We celebrate all the festivals peacefully.
- The little boy faced the robber fearlessly.
- Our soldiers guard the borders bravely.
- The sprinter ran fast to win the race.
In the above sentences, the manner of the verbs answered, celebrate, faced, guard and ran is explained by the highlighted words correctly, peacefully, fearlessly, bravely and fast, respectively. Therefore, these words are adverbs of manner.
Answers to the questions ‘how, ‘in what manner/stylel/fashion/way‘ constitute the adverbs of manner.