Skip to content
- Its main purpose is to create intelligent human beings.
- It emphasizes the creation of ideas.
- It helps in increasing the power of human thinking and reasoning.
- In this, mutual dialogue and critical thinking between the teacher and the learner is given place.
- Its main purpose is to create such human beings who accept the given ideas without any reasoning.
- It emphasises the imposition of ideas.
- It impairs the power of thinking and reasoning of human beings, and forces them to think in the same perspective.
- In this, only imitation is expected from the learner and critical thinking is not given place.