Skip to content
- Its nature is broad.
- It is not always associated with the attainment of certain objectives.
- It is derived from life-long experiences.
- Its content, teacher, teaching method etc. is not fixed.
- All human beings get it by some form or means.
- Its nature is limited.
- In this all the work is done for the achievement of certain objectives.
- This is achieved only by the experiences of the school or institutions of formal education.
- Its content, teacher, teaching method etc. are fixed.
- Only those who can go to formal education institutions can get it.