The future continuous tense tells us about an action that will be in progress at a given point of time in the future.
Q. Change the following into future continuous tense.
- They are going to see the Taj Mahal.
- Emma was going to attend her cousin’s marriage.
- Mary will meet us with her mother.
- I visited the library in the evening.
- Jane writes a poem for her mother.
- They will be going to see the Taj Mahal.
- Emma will be going to attend her cousin’s marriage.
- Mary will be meeting us with her mother.
- I shall be visiting the library in the evening.
- Jane will be writing a poem of her mother.
Q. Fill in the blanks with the future continuous tense form of the verbs given in the brackets.
- Mona ___________ the car. (drive)
- George ___________ at the event. (sing)
- We ___________ to New York during our holiday. (go)
- They ___________ for you at the stadium. (wait)
- The baby ___________ in the cot. (sleep)
- Mona will be driving the car.
- George will be singing at the event.
- We shall be going to New York during our holiday.
- They will be waiting for you at the stadium.
- The baby will be sleeping in the cot.