The future tense is used to express an action that is likely to occur in future.
Q. Fill in the blanks with appropriate forms of verbs.
- Rishi and his family _____________ (go) to Dubai soon. (future continuous)
- She _____________ (help) you compete the notes. (simple future)
- The dancers _____________ (perform) in the auditorium by evening. (future perfect)
- He _____________ (meet) us at the hotel. (future continuous)
- The mechanics _____________ (work) on three machines before noon tomorrow. (future perfect)
- will be going
- will help
- will have performed
- will be meeting
- will have worked
Q. Choose the correct verbs in the following sentences.
- Please let me know when you (will be requiring / will require) the laptop.
- Every family (will bring / will have been brought) a surprise item for the party.
- The new neighbours (will find / will be finding) the society very clean and green.
- It will be difficult to work here tomorrow because the carpenter (will be repairing / will repair) the doors.
- The children (will give / will have been given) their lunch by 3 pm.
- Please let me know when you will be requiring the laptop.
- Every family will bring a surprise item for the party.
- The new neighbours will find the society very clean and green.
- It will be difficult to work here tomorrow because the carpenter will be repairing the doors.
- The children will have been given their lunch by 3 pm.