- Has is used with he, she, it and singular nouns.
- Have is used with I, we, you, they, and plural nouns.
- Had is used for past tense.
Q. Fill in the blanks with has, have or had.
- A spider __________ eight legs.
- She __________ a flute when she was young.
- They __________ a suitcase and a bag.
- She __________ a smartphone in her hands yesterday.
Q. Choose the correct words from the brackets.
- I (have/had) a beautiful dream last night.
- We (have/has) a match to play tomorrow.
- The teacher (have/has) a pen in her hand.
- We (have/has) a beautiful garden.
- Rohit (has/had) fever last Monday.