An interjection is a word that conveys emotions of joy, sorrow, surprise, and greetings in a sentence. The sentence is followed by an exclamation mark (!).
Q. Add interjections to the sentences given below and rewrite them.
- We have lost the game.
- I forgot that there was an exam today.
- The flower is very beautiful.
- She looks so pretty.
- It hurts a lot.
- Alas, we have lost the game!
- Oh, I forgot that there was an exam today!
- Wow, the flower is very beautiful!
- Wow, she looks so beautiful!
- Ah, it hurts a lot!