Write an application (including a resume) in 120-150 words for the post of receptionist advertised in a national newspaper by JKL Publishers, Peshwa Road, Pune. You are Karuna, M-114, Mall Road, Pune, a graduate from SNDT University and have done a Secretarial Practice Course from YWCA, Mumbai.
1 March, 20××
Subject: Application for the Post of Receptionist
With reference to your advertisement published in ‘The Times of India’ dated 10th February, regarding a vacancy for the post of a receptionist, I am writing to you as I wish to apply for the same.
I am eligible for the said post as per the qualification required. I have done my graduation from SNDT University and a secretarial practice course from YWCA, Mumbai.
I am young and energetic with good command over English, having three years work experience in the same field. If I get a chance to serve your organisation, I assure you I shall prove to be an asset for the company.
I have enclosed my detailed resume with this letter for your consideration.
Hoping for a positive response from your side.
Name: Karuna Krishnan
Father’s Name: Mr. Anurag Krishnan
Date of Birth: 12.02.1983
Address: M-114, Mall Road, Pune
- Secondary Exam: From CBSE, Delhi in 2000
- Sr. Secondary Exam: From CBSE, Delhi in 2002
- B.A. Honors: SNDT University in 2005
- Secretarial Practice Course: YWCA, Mumbai in 2006
- Worked as a receptionist Experience in Tagore International School, Sitapur: One year (2007-08)
- Working as a receptionist in Sararwati Publishing House, Sitapur: Two years (2008-10)
Other skills: Working knowledge of the computers
References: Mrs. Y.H. Sharma, Principal, Tagore Int. School, Sitapur 0121-257××××