Simple present tense is used to express a habitual action, to express general truths, to express a fact, and to express the present state of an action. Example: The sun rises in the east.
Q. Complete the sentences using the simple present tense form of the verbs given in the bracket.
- The sun ___________________ in the west. (set)
- Education ___________________ people wise. (make)
- We ___________________ Christmas on 25 December. (celebrate)
- My sister ___________________ how to play the guitar. (know)
- Leela ___________________ for a morning walk daily. (go)