Proper nouns are the names of a particular person, place or thing. A proper noun always begins with a capital letter irrespective of where it is used in a sentence.
Here are some examples of the proper nouns in a sentence.
1. Where are you going Copper?
2. Ford will launch a new car this week.
3. Have you read War and Peace?
3. Diwali is one of the major festivals of Hindus.
4. Burj Khalifa is one of the top attractions to visit in Dubai.
5. What are you doing this Friday?
6. Great Expectations is a novel written by Charles Dickens.
7. She visited me last Sunday.
8. It gets really cold in December.
9. John has converted to Judaism.
10. How do you celebrate Easter?
11. Sarvepalli Radhakrishna was a great educationist.
12. He has bought a Sony television for his wife.
13. Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
14. Apple is one of the biggest companies in the world.
15. The school children visited the Taj Mahal yesterday.
16. My brother loved reading The Brothers Karamazov.
17. She will arrive in New Delhi at night.
18. My sister works at KFC.
19. Evelyn is a beautiful girl.
20. I finished school last February.
21. George and Emily are playing together.
22. I bought a Samsung phone yesterday.
23. He loves drinking coffee at Starbucks.
24. She has completed her graduation from Delhi University.
25. Would you like an Oreo?
26. I’ve got a new Hyundai.
27. Disneyland is my favourite theme park.
28. The Empire State Building is in New York.
29. Charles Dickens wrote many books.
30. I want to visit Canada.
31. Harry’s birthday party is next weekend.
32. We went to Melbourne Stadium to watch the match.
33. Our class went to see a play at West End Theatre.
34. My family is moving to London.
35. I go to school at Spring Creek Elementary.
36. Next Thursday it will be my birthday.
37. Halloween is my favourite holiday.
38. Last Saturday we went to the movies.
39. In October it starts to get chilly outside.
40. They are going to Disneyland for vacation this year.
41. Julie went to the city to see the doctor.
42. Harry traded his Toyota for a Ford.
43. They have bought a house on Paddington Street.
44. Ricky is younger than his brother.
45. John is having a picnic in Central Park.
46. The school will be closed on Labor Day.
47. Last year I went to see Buckingham Palace.
48. I am going to live in Paris for two years.
49. My sister lives on Clayton Street.
50. William Shakespeare is considered one of the greatest writers of all time.