Relative pronouns are sued to join a phrase or a clause with another in a sentence.
Q. Join the following sentences using relative pronouns.
- This is the dog. The dog bit Arun.
- My brother is a doctor. He has gone to America.
- My mother is forty years old. She is a teacher.
- Bring me the file. The file is on the table.
- This is the dog which bit Arun.
- My brother who is a doctor has gone to America.
- My mother who is forty years old is a teacher.
- Bring me the file which is on the table.