Romance is a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love. There is thrill inherent in every action, however, love is slightly different as it makes our life precious, valuable and meaningful.
Here are the most romantic quotes:
1. I never want to stop making memories with you. — Pierre Jeanty
2. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. — Emily Brontë
3. Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. — Zora Neale Hurston
4. Soul meets soul on lovers lips. — Percy Bysshe Shelley
5. You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you.
6. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
7. If I know what love is, it is because of you. — Hermann Hesse
8. I’ll never stop trying. I’ll never stop watching as you leave. I’ll never stop losing my breath every time I see you looking back at me. I’ll never stop holding your hand. I’ll never stop opening your door. I’ll never stop choosing you, babe. I’ll never get used to you.
9. I have died every day waiting for you darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I’ll love you for a thousand more. — Christina Perri
10. I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. — Ben Folds
11. Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy.
12. I love you, in my mind where my thoughts reside, in my heart where my emotions live, and in my soul where my dreams are born. I love you. — Dee Henderson
13. I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.
14. I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.
15. You don’t love someone for their looks or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. — Oscar Wilde
16. My mind thinks of you the second I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.
17. There is no charm equal to tenderness of the heart. — Jane Austen
18. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell. — Joan Crawford
19. I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other. – The Vow
20. I love you because I know no matter what happens, you’ll always love me back.
21. I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be. — Charles Dickens
22. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. — A. A. Milne
23. If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again. I could watch you every day of my life and never get bored.
24. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
25. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. — Nora Ephron
26. I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let go.
27. I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
28. I love those hugs where you just don’t want to let go.
29. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. — Pablo Neruda
30. Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.
31. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. — Leo Christopher
32. Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
33. And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.
34. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. — Henry Wadsworth
35. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew it.
36. I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.
37. Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.
38. My nightmares are usually about losing you. I’m okay once I realize you’re here. — Suzanne Collins
39. Thinking of you makes my life complete. You’re my golden clouds; you’re my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me, perfect for my soul.
40. You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. — Arthur Conan Doyle
41. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. — Victor Hugo
42. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature. — Jane Austen
43. True love is putting someone else before yourself. — Frozen
44. I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life; because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me.
45. There is always madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. — Friedrich Nietzsche
46. For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.
47. We loved with a love that was more than love. — Edgar Allan Poe
48. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
49. I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.
50. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get– only with what you are expecting to give– which is everything. — Katharine Hepburn
51. I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you.
52. I love her and it is the beginning of everything. — F. Scott Fitzgerald
53. My heart is and always will be yours. — Jane Austen
54. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you’re yet to be.
55. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
56. It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them. — Agatha Christie
57. To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life. — Victor Hugo
58. I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.
59. Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter. — John Keats H
60. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you. — Dierks Bentley
61. When I don’t see you, I don’t miss you, I just place my hand over my heart and it’s there I will find you because even though you are out of my sight, you will never be out of my heart. — Rashida Rowe
62. You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. — Jane Austen
63. It doesn’t matter where you are now, or what you are doing, I still love you.
64. I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labour has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.
65. I don’t know why I’ve fallen in love with you. But I know for sure that you are my destiny.
66. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. — Audrey Hepburn
67. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. — Aristotle
68. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
69. I thought love wasn’t meant to last, I thought you were just passing through. If I ever get the nerve to ask, what did I get right to deserve somebody like you? — Jamie Lawson
70. When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
71. We loved with a love that was more than love. — Edgar Allen Poe
72. You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be. — Goo Goo Dolls
73. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. — Khalil Gibran
74. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
75. I’d cut up my heart for you to wear if you wanted it. — Margaret Mitchell
76. I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.
77. Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
78. In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.
79. I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. — Ian McEwan
80. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. — Maya Angelou
81. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
82. In love there are two things – bodies and words. — Joyce Carol Oates
83. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. — Dr. Seuss
84. It’s always better when we’re together. — Jack Johnson
85. I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you. — Zelda Fitzgerald
86. Ever since I met you, nobody else is worth thinking about.
87. There is no pretending I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then. — Cassandra Clare
88. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. — George Sand
89. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. — J.R.R. Tolkien
90. You are the source of my joy, the centre of my world and the whole of my heart.
91. Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. — Zelda Fitzgerald
92. You are, and always have been, my dream. — Nicholas Sparks
93. Where there is love there is life. — Mahatma Gandhi
94. When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise. — William Makepeace Thackeray
95. Maybe it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another.
96. Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away.
97. The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone. — Jane Austen
98. Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.
99. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
100. I cross my heart and promise to give all I’ve got to give to make all your dreams come true. In all the world, you’ll never find a love as true as mine.
101. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. — Alfred Tennyson
102. When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
103. We are most alive when we are in love. — John Updike
104. I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again if I had the choice. No regrets.
105. Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it. — A Walk to Remember