Simple future tense is sued to refer to: the future in general; actions or events or conditions that are going to take place in the future; a prediction about the future; future plans and definite actions in the future. Example: He will do well in this match.
Q. Change the following sentences into simple future tense.
- The meeting is scheduled at 8:45 am.
- We are going for a movie this weekend.
- Ramesh applied for the job.
- The proposed flyover takes you to the other side of the road.
- The meeting will be scheduled at 8:45 am.
- We will go for a movie this weekend.
- Ramesh will apply for the job.
- The proposed flyover will take you to the other side of the road.