Skip to content
- Teaching is the process of development and modification of human tendencies and abilities.
- Its scope is large, it can be formal, informal and non-formal.
- It is a rational and logical process.
- Human perspective and thinking are more powerful in teaching.
- Teaching is a life-long process.
- There is a greater possibility of ideologies or ‘knowledge domination’ over teaching.
- The form of teaching varies according to circumstances.
- Training is to mold a person into a certain frame.
- The scope of training is very limited and formal.
- It is a mechanical process.
- At the time of training, the interaction of the trainee is usually with physical objects.
- Training is a time-based process.
- The impact of ideologies or ‘knowledge supremacy’ on training is relatively less.
- The nature of training is generally ‘universal’.