Q. Change the following sentences as directed in the brackets.
- He sings well. (Past tense)
- She completed her homework. (Future tense)
- She went to meet her grandmother. (Present tense)
- The woodcutter went to the forest. (Future tense)
- He will sell the timber in the market. (Past tense)
- He sang well.
- She will complete her homework.
- She is going to meet her grandmother.
- The woodcutter will go to the forest.
- He sold the timber in the market.
Q. Read the sentences given below and write down their correct tense.
- George will go for a swim in the lake today.
- My uncle visited China several times last year.
- Emma laughs at my joke.
- Future tense
- Past tense
- Present tense