A verb is sued to indicate the position or condition of the subject, to denote the action of the subject or what is possessed by the subject.
Q. Fill in the blanks with suitable forms of verbs given in the box.
wave, whirr, tinge, meander, clamber
- The river ____________ between the rocks and bushes.
- The girl ____________ up the rocks to reach the top of the mountain.
- The birds ____________ and flew away from the hill.
- It is beautiful yellow dress ____________ with orange.
- Her faith in God never ____________.