Q. Fill in the blanks with the correct degrees of comparison.
- Shakespeare is the ___________ of all English poets. (great)
- Emma behaves ___________ than Mary. (polite)
- George can speak English ___________ than Harry. (fluent)
- She can work ___________ than you. (good)
- These are the ___________ apples in the market. (big)
Q. Fill in the blanks with correct words from the brackets.
- My father told me very ________________ that he would not give me more pocket money. (firm, firmly)
- Rakesh opened the door ________________. (silent, silently)
- Children started doing their work ________________. (serious, seriously)
- Mother has not returned from office ________________. (yet, late)
Q. Complete the table given below by writing positive, comparative, and superlative degrees wherever necessary.
|cheerful||more cheerful||most cheerful|