To be precise, a speech is a formal talk given by a person to an audience. Quite similar to a debate, the speaker expresses his/her strong opinions about an issue with the purpose to convince the listeners to understand his/her point of view.
- Introduction: Begin the speech with a meaningful quote or statement or by sharing a personal experience, which is relevant to the topic of the speech. Once you have the audience’s attention, formally address the chief guest, fellow presenters and members of the audience. Eventually, introduce the topic of speech.
- The Topic: Make the speech impactful by including logical arguments and substantiating his/her views with pertinent facts and examples. The language used also plays an important role. The speaker must use formal, powerful language.
- Summation: While summing up the speech the speaker must highlight the most important points. He/she can even suggest relevant solutions to problem discussed in the speech.
- Conclusion: The speech must end either with an appeal, a request, a warning or with a call for action. But, it must end on a positive note. Say ‘Thank you’ at the end of speech.
Speech Writing Topics
- Speech on Aggressive Behaviour of Students in School
- Speech on Beauty of India Lies in Its Diversity
- Speech on Benefits of Early Rising
- Speech on Careful Use of Mobile Phones
- Speech on Corruption, Its Causes and Solutions
- Speech on Discipline Shapes the Future of a Student
- Speech on Evils of Dowry System
- Speech on Health Care for Indian Workers
- Speech on Healthy Food
- Speech on How Media Influences Public Opinion
- Speech on Impact of Yoga in Our Life
- Speech on Importance of Power in Our Daily Life and How to Save It
- Speech on Importance of Prayer in the Morning at School
- Speech on Keeping the School Neat and Clean
- Speech on Library Plays an Important Role at School
- Speech on Martyrs’ Day
- Speech on Student Must Know How to Manage Time
- Speech on The Importance of Water
- Speech on Water is Precious, Use it Wisely
- Speech on Youth, Their Problems and Solutions