The purpose of these long passages is to develop the analytical skills and power of the student. Through the passage, they express their views in a simple way to enhance their analytical power and mental ability. Through these passages, the students learn how to answer precisely.
- Read the passage or poem carefully.
- Read it twice to understand it better.
- Now read the questions carefully.
- Look for the most appropriate answers in the passage.
- For this you can read the passage again.
- Mark your answers in the passage or poem.
- If you do not understand the meaning of some words in the passage, then read the lines previous to and following the difficult words to understand the meaning.
- Re-check your answers after writing them on the answer sheet.