The technological advancement in today’s world has changed our style in every aspect. Computers have brought a revolutionary change in life style. Internet has made our lives very fast. It is the fastest way to communicate and share information. E-mail or electronic mail is one of the facilities of internet, where messages can be sent within seconds.
Things to keep in mind when writing an Email.
- Use capital letters rarely.
- Avoid using graphics.
- Use simple and lucid language.
- Write receiver’s correct e-mail id.
- Use acronyms but not too often.
- Be polite, do not use offensive language.
- Write in correct format.
Email Writing Format
_____________________________________ _____________________________________ _____________________________________ Content_____________________________________ _____________________________________ _____________________________________
Email Format Topics
- Email: Asking Principal to Send Students for Book Fair
- Email: Congratulating Cousin on Outstanding Performance in Examination
- Email: Educate People About Safety on Railway Tracks
- Email: Experience of Drenching in a Rain
- Email: Foreign Tourists Being Duped and Cheated
- Email: Impressions About Your New School
- Email: Inability to Be With Mother on Her Birthday
- Email: Inability to Keep an Appointment
- Email: Peon Speaking Rude and Abusive language with Students
- Email: Planned to Spend the Days With Your Friend
- Email: Visit to Shimla