As the name suggests, applications are formal and official in nature and purpose. They are impersonal and written for a specific purpose. The language used should be polite and firm.
Tips to Know
- It should be in the correct format.
- It should be short and to the point.
- It should be relevant and well presented.
- It should be free of any grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- One should be polite, even if he is complaining.
- Read the information given in the question carefully.
- Write the body of the application as per the information given.
- Write the address of the receiver correctly.
- Write the subject of the application.
- When you write an application to the principal, write the address of the school only.
Format of Application
School Application Examples
- Application to Librarian for Issuing Library Card
- Application to Principal for Change of Section
- Application to Principal for Evening Games in School
- Application to Principal for Extra Classes of English
- Application to Principal for Granting You Financial Help
- Application to Principal for Leave as You Are Not Well
- Application to Principal for Name Change in School Records
- Application to Principal for Tablas and Sitars
- Application to Principal to Attend School in Civil Dress
- Leave Application to Principal for Brother’s Wedding
- Leave Application to Principal for Stomach Infection
- Letter to Principal for Bus Facility
- Letter to Principal for Computer Facility in School