Should or Would Exercises
Q. Fill in the blanks using ‘should’ or ‘would’.
- In a democracy everyone _____________ obey the laws of the country.
- _____________ you like to take coffee?
- He _____________ like to spend the evening with you.
- _____________ he work hard, he will pass.
- The children asked if they _____________ have ice-cream.
- If I were rich, I _____________ give my money to the poor.
- I doubt, if it _____________ be of any use telephoning them so late.
- If I were you, I _____________ not do it.
- Children ___________ obey their parents.
- He ____________ leave for Allahabad at once.